Monday, June 18, 2007

Ember....


*post titled as"ember" cause it has a specific attribute and various results....


i started reading Albert Camus's:the rebel..
an essay about absurdism,murder and rebellion..
Albert is my favourite author..most people i talked about him said he is a pessimist but i always thought he was a person that just knew where to start from but never had the chance to finish it...he considered a fact that we live inside-walking hand to hand-with absurd.
we have(sometimes) to accept that some things are predetermined but that is not a reason not to fight for a change.a change that may not have an overall effect but in a personal level(that is the most important)...
this is my personal opinion...that is what i get from him...
and at the same time listening(for 569832st time): I'll believe in anything by Wolf Parade...
some of the lyrics:

"Give me your eyes, I need sunshine
Give me your eyes, I need sunshine
Your blood, your bones, your voice, and your ghost
We’ve both been

A very brave
Walk around with both legs
Fight the, the scary day
We both pulled the tricks out of our sleeves
I’ll believe in anything and
You’ll believe in anything
I Said I’ll believe in anything and
You’ll believe in anything
If I could get the fire out from the wire

I’d share a life and you’d share a life
If I could take the fire out from the wire
I’d take you where nobody knows you
And nobody gives a damn I said nobody knows you
And nobody gives a damn
And I could take another hit for you

And I could take away the trips from you
And I could take away the salt from your eyes
Take away skin and salt in you
And I could give you my apologies
By handing over my neologies
And I could take away your shaky knees
And I could give you all the olive trees
And look at the trees and look at my face
and look at a place far away from here......."

we are individuals that spare energy and passion..
you know how to deal with hunger...you've been taught.
you can try you can steal you can die.....
you know how to measure pride...
it is pride or nothing...you've been taught...
we know how to deal with things that their solution is embedded in our minds ....
we also have our instincts to "protect" us....
..and time stretches and we struggle to keep up with it's wills...no time to realise no time to understand....we just want to live....
but sometimes there are vestiges itching our neck....
leaving indelible marks..
these marks make us touch ourselves when we look at the mirror..
seek for a feeling that once made us sparkle...
something unique and at the same time familiar...

growing up means you have to choose what to keep before you choose what to seek..
at least that is how we jog along...
result:when there are too many vestiges you can't move on..
desires and unfulfilled states versus fears and time limits....
traveller or tourist?
translator or consumer?

we fall in love with creativity....
we need certain attributes..
we try to forget and not get over something...
and we come to the point where absurd is flying around us buzzing...
when we need to believe in something,in anything so as to give everything to it..

there is no question to be answered.....
i have problems completing my thoughts....
i just left a message in a bottle that has no bung...
i did not even threw it in the sea...
tide has it's way......
sun can dry it or evaporate it.....
but then i leave my self to fate.....
and the circle closes.....
i hold the seal....
i can sign what i say...
but i m out of bungs...

i miss the chain of salty water drops when you walk out of sea.
realisations come the same way.
leftovers...surprising our skin,joyfully tickling our back and usually evaporate just the time that our body needs them...
Never use a towel when you come out of the sea...


*To a person that i could give away my last bung...cause i know that carries the same message...
maybe not a message with the same starting point the same route and destination, but sun and water surely have the same effects on them...
To a person that uses the same ink that i use.....

2 comments:

MYRTO said...

ink is supposed to be a disposable thing.in our case is the only thing which never ends carrying the thread and the message..

artemis said...

τι μου λες.. κόντεψα να κάψω τα γεμιστά κολλημένη στη σελίδα, διαβάζοντας, έχοντας την εντύπωση ότι κάποιος γράφει τις σκέψεις μου, κι ότι επιτέλους βρήκα αυτόν που πίστευα ότι τις έκλεβε !!!!