Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ax.Tar.Mas(scene 2-walking towards memories)

....al.e comes up from the well of the dark thoughts.


al.e: why are you in such a hurry?let me sow you something i found down there..
me:we have not time for games now.we have to find the intruder.don't forget that it took us so much time to organise our mind and work together without breaking down the whole place..
al.e:ok..i know how stubborn you are,and i m not in a mood for arguing now.i had a great time down there..
me:anyway,let's walk together till next crossroad.
al.e:what's next?
me:i think memories section.
al.e:that's your turn to search.i don't get in there.it's such a mess and it's all your fault.
me:don't start with that again..everything was in order till you came and fucked all up.you put all the stupid quest-filled vases of yours and with the first blow they fell on the existing memories. the result?a liquid mess.colors without color.
al.e:first of all,I've already told you that i was here from the beginning.it's not my fault that you were afraid to get out of your room and see what's going on at the other levels.
and about my vases..how should i know that you would have left the door open?
me:i was not afraid to go to the other levels..it's a matter of priorities..that was always our difference.i have priorities..you?you wade in every music that makes you dizzy.
al.e:it's not 'dizzy', you porter of reality..it's new experiences with grey hair,wearing bright colored costumes..and i can't forget the times you danced listening to my music...
me:your absurd talking again..realise it!!!only you can hear and agree with what you say..
al.e:that's true.it's not my purpose to make you, or any one else to understand me..i mostly seek another 'lunatic' as you call me to expand my horizons.to get in his.not to let him describe me how they look like..
...Menories section in sight..
me:thank god we are here..i forgot how painful it was to try talking with you.
al.e:i love it when i make you refer with gratitude in something you do not believe..
me: (opens the door ,entering the Memories section)

end of scene two.....

No comments: