Sunday, March 4, 2007

Alien looking for a corner..


i labeled this post and the previous one as "free corners"...
everyone has his own corners where he can feel free.Free from thoughts sometimes free from himself..
In my hometown i had a few corners..some benches in various places..where i could forget, i could dream,i could let off the steam.a place that relaxed my eyes and my soul.with a bottle of anything and many cigarettes.the secret entrance to my shelter,or to my paradise...a place i could share i could offer to people i love..
Today as a foreigner i needed desperately my free corner..and i could not find her..walking fast watching around for hours as i had lost something..i was ready to surrender in my nightmares that were grating my mind..Finally i see my corner...A snow covered bench without foot trails approaching it.it looks directly to CN tower.proudly standing above a frozen field and maples on each side stretch their brunches to protect it..yes she is my corner she was waiting for me..
I revealed the wet wooden surface under the snow..i sat on liquor store's bag.the Iceberg vodka warmed up my hand..lighted a cigarette..gulped some distilled snugness..
I can't tell you more...i felt free, i was free....

No comments: